Saturday 28 August 2010

Rapha Continental | Ride the Rockies

<p>Rapha Continental | Ride the Rockies from RAPHA on Vimeo.</p>

The thing is what is really cool about this short film from the Rapha Continental Team is their passion for the 'The Ride'. The clothes, the bike is doesn't really matter as it is the journey that counts. The experience is shared, and maginified if spent with other people. I like the fact that the bikes of the Rapha Continental are all in the same colour scheme, black, white and pink. I am really pleased to see that they have moved on from just steel, you mean you didn't see that horny looking Moots, take another look.

The riding that they undertake is the kind of thing I love. In many ways it's the Punk Rock of Road Riding, mixing fun, competitveness and a spirit of adventure. I've always referred to this as Noddy Riding. The Rockies look amazing, and I'll have to add it to my 'To Ride List', which is a long one as I'm always finding new places to explore.

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: