Saturday 14 August 2010

Pictures tell a Story ~ Part Two ~ Jered Gruber

Continuing my little series on photographers. I'm lucky enough to be allowed to use images from a whole bunch of guys and this is my way of saying thanks, and if you are from the Industry take a look at these guys (well so far no ladies) and if you can use them do as they have some great stuff. Jered works (freelance, please correct me if I'm wrong Jered) and writes/photographes for various online and magazines. You can see his stuff on www.pezcyclingnews.com which is a great site and should be on your favourites list.

Like many photo journalists he has to cover lots of subjects, be it the newest bike, a race or a ride feature. I've tried to pull together a collection of shots that I like and I hope you do too in a way to showcase his work. Once you've seen these you'll begin to recognise his work when you see it. Jered and Ashley (I've inclued a shot of her in the 2nd set) are getting married in early September so I wish them all the best for that special day and their life together.

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: