Saturday 10 April 2010

Team members

Unlike many blogs I decided not to name it after myself. The name Sprinting for Signs came from an activity that exists in any group or club ride no matter what level you ride at. The thrill of beating your peers to a marker off in the distance is for many the start of the racing bug, or just an added way to keep fit. Often I have been pipped at the post, but occasionally I have managed to get a first (but not very often).

Another reason I never wanted my site to bear my name was that someday I'd hoped to gather a few more like minded bike people who'd like to pen a few words and muse over the Cycle World at large. I always enjoy sites where there is more than one voice, but with a shared passion. So with this in mind I present a new writer on SfS, Paulo Fonzaso. I hope you enjoy his words, thoughts and passion for the world of bikes.


Cycling is very much a Team Sport and not just the riders, but all the background staff, mechanics and DS's. I'm hoping that as the Sprinting for Signs Team grows it will continue to be a source of joy and escape. Thanks for reading and get out and have a great ride.

No comments: