Sunday 22 May 2011

Unbelievable

As much as the next fan I enjoy watching these epic stages in the Giro, but and there's a but sometimes they are a little unbelievable. Spain seems to have produced a bunch of riders that currently are smashing the Giro to bits, but happen to make it look like a regular Sunday Club run. 

Emf0

Euskaltel-Euskadi have won two stages back to back with riders who to me have popped out of nowhere.  hold my hand up as A. I am no expert and B. I don't really follow the exploits of Grand Tour riders that closely. Well I hope that this Giro doesn't finish under a cloud of questions, but with a rainbow of hope.

 

un·be·liev·a·ble

–adjective

1.
too dubious or improbable to be believed: an unbelievableexcuse.
2.
so remarkable as to strain credulity; extraordinary: theunbelievable fury of the storman unbelievable athlete.

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: