Wednesday 3 March 2010

Tyler Farrar - Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne

Firstly apologies. This week has been very busy so no detailed post on K-B-K. Man this race redefined the word 'Epic' and I have no surprise that so few riders finished. It takes me back to the photos of the day at L-B-L when Hinault won and so many suffered.

Tyler didn't finiah today but he has nothing to be ashamed of. Although Farrar is regarded as a 'Sprinter' he seems to have as much passion for the Classics as Haussler, Klier, Boonen and Devolder.

I think times have changed and no longer Sprinters are pigeon holed into only being able to race certain types of events on the calendar. I think it makes the current scene so much more exciting than say five years ago.

So it's a couple of more weeks before he head back to Flanders for some more racing, But I'll be keeping my eye on Mr Farrar as I have said before I think he's going to bag a big one, the question will be which one.

No comments: