Tuesday 19 April 2011

Smelling the flowers

… or it could have easily been called 'Long live short Rides'. So often we never tell tales of the short rides we do, but this morning may have lacked the 'Epic' factor but it was high on the smile one.

I've been back 40 minutes or so since I've got back and I've had my breakfast now. It's a nice way to start the day and sometimes it's good to remember to squeeze every last drop out of it. I really enjoyed the swooping lanes and looking at all the beautiful flowers that the spring carpet is rolling out. Here's to a good day for everyone.

p.s. I was trying out some new items from Castelli today. Rosso Corsa Gloves, Free Bibs and the new GPM jersey. I'll get back to you with some thoughts soon.

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: