Friday 19 November 2010

Sportful No Rain Overshoes ~ the story so far

Every two winters I generally have to replace my overshoes. I wanted to try something different and having been really impressed with the No Rain arm/knee warmers I'd bought a month before I thought I'd give them a go.

First thing you notice out of the packet is how soft the material is, it feels like a cross between an arm warmer and neoprene. The second thing is that the overshoes have a double cuff. A super thin neoprene one and then an outer one made of the No Rain material.

So far I'm yet to use them in really shitty weather so I can't comment on how waterproof they are. What I can say is that in light showers and through puddles they have performed superbly. A full more in depth review once I've had some fowl weather.

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: