Wednesday 14 July 2010

Bell Volt

I love this Helmet, it's not perfect as it could have better venting and airflow like a Giro. But where is wins everytime for me is in the fit department. I love the simple dial and how you can pop it on and adjust single handed. I expect more and more manufacturers will adpot versions of this system, as it makes the process of adjusting the helmet on the move a whole less tricky compared to other systems. It's not cheap, but neither is what is in my head. Make sure above all, if your going to wear a helmet, get one that fits.
 

Posted via email from sprintingforsigns's posterous

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very funny - Cancellera, electric assist, etc.

Hang on - is this a serious post?
For what it's worth, I'm also a fan of the Bell fit.

Cheers
DJK

C.Cal.Shoot said...

I just tried on a bunch of helmets - the Volt fit the best of all of them - certainly better than the Ionos :)