Saturday 5 March 2011

March 1000

Like many, I can't spend all my time on the bike trying to get the kilometres in so that I can be ready for Roubaix. So @TawnyCam & I have set ourselves the challenge of hitting a 1000km this month!

It's a big ask for sure, what with work and family responsibilities it'll mean some rides to work, with some longer rides at the weekend.

Today was tough, it was hilly & my back is all messed up, due to one of my children sneaking into bed leaving me a windows ledge style perch on the bed.

Nutrition is going to be the key to recovery, so I'm cutting out the crap food and trying to concentrate on quality. What I'm going to do is report back on Monday how the week has gone & the total reached. Until Monday.

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: