Friday 14 January 2011

Castelli Nano Bootie, a review.

These really are a great product and do everything a regular Belgian Bootie does, (keeps wind out, shoes remain clean and of course boost the Pro look) but also have the added benefit that they will keep out a pretty good amount of rain. I really do like these and it's a really flexible piece of kit, which if you've ever read a review from me means that this product scores highly (*****). There is a slight fetish look about them, but I'm not bothered about that as the function is so good. As I mentioned in the video review, if you don't like Castelli (and I can't think why not) find a brand you like and buy a set, and if you've got some spare cash, buy some for a friend. Any questions, pop them in the comments and I'll answer away.

 

 

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: