Thursday 30 December 2010

Liège-Bastogne-Liège 1991: 4 victorias para Argentin

>

> > > > Powered by EPO, history seems to indicate this to be true, but with a strong over riding desire to win. I wonder as we crested the wave of the drug that was 'no more dangerous than orange juice', who in the top ten was clean. Rocket fuelled or not, the racing was good which as an staunch anti doping advocate always leaves me feeling a little funny, as I enjoy watching the clips from years gone by, to the modern 'cleaner era'. > > Argentin was riding a Colnago bicycle, in the previous season he had been aboard a DeRosa titanium. Both bikes where held (& still are) as fantastic machines. Many Colnago fans site the > 1991 colour scheme to be a classic & one of their best. I'm not sure myself as I really prefer the Saroni bike of tge 80's. > > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzAntXH46p0&feature=youtube_gdata_player
> > >

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: