Friday 24 December 2010

CHRISTmas Message

I live this final week leading up to the 25th of December, the day adopted by early Christians to avoid the persecution of the Roman rulers. I love it because people are generally much nicer to each other, spreading a bit of joy, love and peace.

For me this time of year is really special as the reason for the season is what moves me. As an adult the joy of receiving a present was replaced by the giving of them. For me this is important in my life and is something which has shaped me as a man, by following the Ultimate CHRISTmas Gift, Jesus.

So later on today I'm turning all outside communication off to spend time with my beautiful family, who over the last few months I feel I've really neglected. I am blessed to have a wonderful wife (who's my best friend), and three wonderful individual interesting boys.

The bike and I will become reacquainted and I'll find a little time to find me again. It's important for everyone to take a little time out and think about what's really important in life.

I hope that whoever reads this today has a wonderful time and enjoys this break to the full, Merry Christmas ~ Rich.

Posted via email from Sprinting for Signs's posterous

No comments: